40/41 Willys Pickup
Hand-crafted fiberglass laminate featuring: hand laid layers of fiberglass, durable gelcoat surface and an inner core, providing high strength and superior surface quality. All high stress areas are reinforced with heavy woven roving (woven strands fiberglass at 90 degrees, used in most boat manufacturing) providing the strongest most durable body in the industry.
No fiberglassing required. All inner components, floor, firewall and door liners are pre-glassed and bonded in place. Doors are bonded together in the molds with custom fixtures for precise and accurate placement.
Door frames and dash are supported with hardwood and plywood inner structure for stability and solid mounting of hinges and latches.
Doors come hinged to the body using taped sandwich plates behind inner liners for strength and adjustability.
Doors are latched with bear claw rotary safety latches.
Door window track are installed in doors.
We mold our own bodies, to exact outer dimensions using original specifications, utilizing our 30 years experience in the fiberglass industry.
Our vast experience allows us to offer bodies in Kevlar and Kevlar-carbon fiber, bodies are so well aligned that we remove all flash lines (lines formed from seams in multiple piece molds) from the gelcoat surface. All fiberglass components go through our 12 point total cure process, insuring no post cure, and are inspected at each step of production. Every component is machine buffed to insure that the surface is even, flat and shiny.
These features combine to give our customers with the highest quality body and ease of assembly.
|Includes all fenders, hood, inner front fender splash panels, grill section, doors, floor, firewall, and garnish moldings.|
- Frame rails are reproduced from original design and mig and tig welded for superior strength and durability.
- 102" wheel base
- Main rails fabricated from 10 gauge cold finished mild steel
- Cross section of main rails are plasma cut to eliminate warpage and to assure uniformity from rail to rail
- All frame rails are precisely located and predrilled with a custom fixture.
- Frame is cross-braced with K member formed from 10 gauge mild steel
- K member has access for ease of routing exhaust, brake lines and fuel lines.
- Frame rails in front and rear of K member are boxed for added strength and appearance.
- All blind holes in frame rails for attaching body components have nuts welded in place for ease of assembly.
- Front cross member is setup for stock or tubular Mustang II front suspension and is formed from 3/16" cold finished mild steel with all mounting point for upper and lower control arms and rack and pinion steering precisely located with custom fixtures. Front strut mounting brackets are made from 5/16" cold finished mild steel with a 1/4" gusset for added strength (not used with tubular front control arms).
- Rear cross member is constructed from 2" x 2" square tubing with 1 1/4" diameter threaded bar stock for mounting of coilover shocks.
Tube Frame Stock & Pro-Street
- Heavy wall rectangular tubing stock or narrowed rear frame ready to accept rear suspension and body.
Triangulated Rear Suspension
used on Stock Frames
- Triangulated four link arms setup for coilover shocks.
- Each four link arm has a single adjuster for fine tuning rear end location and adjusting of pinion angle.
- Link arms are made from 1" diameter .156" heavy wall D.O.M. tubing with urethane bushings and a inner sleeve to accept 9/16" bolts.
- All mounting brackets for attachment to frame and rear end housing are provided.
Pro-Street Rear Suspension
Following equipment installed on our frame:
* Not used with gasser rolling chassis
Above parts only (not installed), deduct $500.00
Stock Original Style Frame
Stock Tube Frame
Pro Street Original Style Stock Frame
Pro Street Tube Frame
Gasser Tube Frame
|Black Powder Coating on Frame and Rear Housing - only available with rolling chassis or customer pickup||add $750.00|
|POSI Rear||add $500.00|
|Rubber Brake Hoses, Steel Brake Lines, Brake Brackets, Line Clamps and|
|Adjustable Proportioning Valves - installed||add $375.00|
|11” Front Disc Brakes||add $150.00|
|11” Rear Disc Brakes||add $150.00|
|Tubular Front Control Arms||$425.00|
|Coilover Front Shocks||$225.00|
|Rolling chassis parts also sold separately.|
** Custom Options Also Available **
Turnkeys: Cars that are completely built to your specifications, pricing upon request.