32 Ford Sedan & Delivery
Hand-crafted fiberglass laminate featuring: laid layers of fiberglass, durable gel coat surface and an inner core, providing high strength and superior surface quality. All high stress areas are reinforced with heavy woven roving (woven strands fiberglass at 90 degrees, used in most boat manufacturing) providing the strongest most durable body in the industry.
No fiber glassing required: all inner components, floor, firewall, trunk liners and door liners are pre-glassed and bonded in place. Doors and trunk liners are bonded together in the molds with custom fixtures for precise and accurate placement.
Door frames and dash are supported with hardwood and plywood inner structure for stability and solid mounting of hinges and latches.
Trunk hinge pivots are steel reinforced, precisely located and fiberglassed in place.
Doors and trunk lid come hinged to the body using taped sandwich plates behind inner liners for strength and adjustability.
Doors are latched with bear claw rotary safety latches.
We mold our own bodies, to exact outer dimensions using original specifications, utilizing our 30 years experience in the fiberglass industry. Our bodies are so well aligned that we remove all flash lines [lines formed from seams in multiple piece molds] from the gel coat surface. All fiberglass components go through our 12 point total cure process, insuring no post cure, and are inspected at each step of production. Every component is machined buffed to insure that the surface is even, flat and shiny.
These features combine to give our customers the highest quality body and ease of assembly.
|Including main body with 2 1/2" chopped top, doors hung and latched, trunk lid hung, floor, dashboard, window garnish moldings and firewall.|
|Fender Running Board Package
Including front fenders, rear fenders, and running boards.
|3 Piece Fiberglass Hood
|Inside Steel Package $495.00|
- Frame rails are reproduced from original design and mig and tig welded for superior strength and durability
- 106” wheel base
- Main rails fabricated from 10 gauge cold finished mild steel
- Cross section of main rail at its tallest point is 6” x 1 7/8”
- All frame rails are plasma cut to eliminate warpage and to assure uniformity from rail to rail
- All holes in frame rails are precisely located and predrilled with a custom fixture
- Frame is cross-braced with K member formed from 10 gauge mild steel
- K member is designed for ease of routing exhaust, brake lines and fuel lines
- Frame rails are boxed for added strength and appearance
- All blind holes in frame rails for attaching body components have nuts welded in place for ease of assembly
- Frames can be set up for stamped and tubular ifs front suspension or straight front axle.
- Rear cross member is constructed from 2” x 2” square tubing with 1 ¼” dia. threaded bar stock for mounting of coilover shocks
Triangulated Rear Suspension
- Triangulated four link arms setup for coilover shocks.
- Each four link arm has a single adjuster for fine tuning rear end location and adjusting of pinion angle.
- Link arms are made from 1" diameter .156" heavy wall D.O.M. tubing with urethane bushings and an inner sleeve to accept 9/16" bolts.
- All mounting brackets for attachment to frame and rear end housing are provided.
Pro-Street Rear Suspension
Following equipment installed on our frame:
- 4" drop tube or I-beam front axle assembley
- Hairpin link bars
- Vega cross steering complete
- Front disc brakes with GM calipers
- 5 lug rotors, bearings seals
- Front shocks
- 9" Ford rear housing with axles, bearings and seals
- Non POSI 9" center section
- Rear link arm set up
- Rear coilover shocks
- 11" rear brake drums and loaded backing plates
- Brake pedal assembly and master cylinder
*Above parts only (not installed), deduct $500.00
Pro Street Frame
|Black Powder Coating on Frame and Rear Housing - Only available with rolling chassis or customer pickup||add $750.00|
|Chrome package with GM brakes||add $895.00|
|Show package with stainless bars and hi-tech Wilwood brakes, polished 360 degree caliper brackets with|
|aluminum hubs||add $1,515.00|
|POSI Rear||add $550.00|
|Rubber Brake Hoses, Steel Brake Lines, Brake Brackets, Line Clamps,|
|and Adjustable Proportioning Valves Installed||add $375.00|
|11” Rear Disc Brakes||add $150.00|
|Power Brakes||add $125.00|
** Custom Options Also Available **
Turnkeys: Cars that are completely built to your specifications, pricing upon request.